Saturday, July 27, 2013

Life is Back to Normal + Pictures

Pageant is over.  It was a sad day, but Sister Tipton and I are happy to be back in Seneca Falls teaching our friends.  The sites are still busy, but they seem slow because with Pageant they are insanely busy.  We had around 40,000 visitors this year during Pageant season. 

This week has flown by and we have been a little bit on Pageant hangover… but we are recovering.  It is weird not having as many things to do anymore.  We worked overtime for so long that now life seems way chill.  I can’t even describe how nice it has been to get all of our studies in though.  During Pageant we squeeze as much as we can in… but sitting down for a full hour to read and write down my thoughts this morning was the most refreshing thing.   The amount of study time we get as missionaries is a blessing and totally sets the tone for the day.

Sister Tipton and I will be busy contacting all of the referrals from the Pageant in our area and hopefully getting many new investigators.  SUPER EXCITING.  Welllllllll I think that is all. I will send pictures with this since I don’t have much else to say.  I do love all of you very much and appreciate all of the fun letters I have been getting.  I will work on getting everyone written back xoxoxo.



Love, Sister Adams

Sara and I at Pageant! 


Went on splits with these two in the seating area!  Meaghan and Brealynn are now some of my best friends.


Anti's who come to try and ruin the spirit at pageant (but are unsuccessful) drive this truck.  We call it the cheese truck because it looks like a block of cheese.


left to right:  Elder Hunt, me, Sister Jones, Elder Asbury, and Elder Olsson.  We all came out together almost 16 months ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment