Saturday, July 20, 2013

Livin On A Prayer + Pictures

Heyyyyyy!!! The Hill Cumorah Pageant is coming to an end tonight and I am SO SAD. But it has been quite the adventure and experience.  At this point we are super tight with the cast members and when they all leave I'm pretty sure I might cry a little.  It has so fun watching them perform each night, teaching with them in the seating area, and running into people from our ward.  I saw the Urness Family and also Brother Dickerson and Jeremy Ray and the Smith boys, Chad and Ben. We saw the Tiptons today too!! Sister Tipton was so happy to see her uncle and cousins.  I ran into Bryan and Andrea Woolsey and their family too.  We spent some time together in the frame home at the Smith Farm and it was really fun to be there with family members.  They said they tried to avoid me so they wouldn't be distracting at the end of my mission, but I came into the frame house to take over the shift when they came in right at the same time.  I LOVED it.  Because being in a place I love with people I love makes me so happy!  

Tonight is the last night of the Hill Cumorah Pageant and Mary is coming to watch it with us!  She is also bringing our investigators, Newt and Sara.  I am excited to see them!  We teach them every week usually- so being away from them for so long has been weird. We ran into Jim on the Hill the other day too!  I wanted to hug him so bad!  He volunteered to serve on security on the Hill Cumorah.  He told me that he prayed that somehow while he was serving that he would get to run into "his girls" (that is us).  Well they put him at a post where we walk by every day on the Hill and we ran into him and he said his prayers were answered!  Jim was out of town before Pageant so we haven't seen him in a loooonnnnggg time.  It was good to see him again. Sister Tipton and I will move back to Seneca Falls on Sunday night.  

Well I think that is all I have to say... I know it is short but I just can't think right now.  It's great. And the Hill Cumorah Pageant has been great!  One day I will bring you all here so you can see this show that I just rant and rave about.  I love you all!!! Have a great week! 



Love, Sister Adams

At Pageant! This is our good friend Elder Stewart from Fresno, CA


The Udalls! They are from Gilbert and were in pageant last year. So good to see them!


With Lindsay!! She came and sat with us one night. (my first convert- love her!)


Jim working security. such a boss.


My friend Brealynn playing "Laman's wife".


Oh you know... I'm good friends with "Abinadi".  He is so cool! 


We made huge roasted mallows with Brealynn in the camp trailer her and her family is staying in.  We roasted them over a hot plate and stuffed them with chocolate. mmmm!


Christ ascending


Aurien and Annwyn Bennett are in Lyons Ward and they are in the cast this year.  Yes they are twins.  I had dinner at their house a lot when I served in Newark.


No comments:

Post a Comment