Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hill Cumorah Pageant + Pictures

Hi Family!  I just had a few mintues to email so I thought I would take it! This week has been delightfully exhausting and amazing in every way.  We did missionary training with the cast all day MondayTuesday, and Wednesday.  We have met and become instant friends with so many in the cast.  It is the greatest!  It truly is a Hill Cumorah Pageant family and the six of us sisters get to be a part of it.   We are SO LUCKY. 
 
Sister Tipton and I have been working at the Smith Farm each day in the morning, working with the cast in the afternoon, participating in cast devotional before the show, and proselyting with the cast in the seating area each night.  Because we work with the cast we get the privilege of watching pageant every night they perform.  And let me tell you... they are rocking it this year.  On stage and especially doing missionary work.  They all have such a desire to be instruments in the hand of God and to share their knowledge of the gospel.  It is so rewarding to look around and see them all in costume greeting everyone who comes and sharing scriptures and testimony with them.  My friend Brealynn is in the cast again this year and I went on splits with her in the seating area last night.  She testified of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon so powerfully to this man who was from Rochester.  He was a guest of another faith and as she shared scripture and testified the man began to get tears in his eyes.  She is such a great cast missionary.  Her and I have gotten really close over these last two pageants so we really like working together. The Spirit that is here is just incredible.  I feel like there is a buzz about the air and the ground is just bubbling up the spirit of truth.  The Hill Cumorah is sacred ground.  The events that took place here are real.  And to see them portrayed on a stage with jaw-dropping music, costumes, and lighting is an experience I will never forget. 
 
And we are only half way!! Still have six shows to go and we are all pumped! I love you all very much. xoxoxoxo
Love, Sister Adams

Rehearsals that we got to watch!


Sister Garfield is one of our best friends in the cast.  She came by herself this year so Sister Tipton and I are with her a lot.  She is HILARIOUS and we love her so much.


Sister Tipton and I working at the Smith Farm!


Popsicle break and a ride in the golf cart! Always refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment